CLASS STARTS AUGUST 10th!
Antiracism for Educators 102
EDquity Consulting is back with Antiracism for Educators 102 (AFE102)! Antiracism for Educators 101 (AFE101) brought nearly 3,000 educators from across the world together.
In AFE101 we learned:
- what antiracism is and is not
- naming Black experiences and people
- the science of implicit bias
- white privilege
- being an ally v. co-conspirator
Your greatest takeaway from AFE101, I hope, was that there isn't a finite destination in this journey. It is lifelong and we should never cease to interrogate our actions and better our craft.
In Antiracism for Educators 102 will we take what we've learned and continue to hone our practice.
Antiracism for Educators 102 will cover:
- curriculum violence
- the weaponization of whiteness in the classroom
- environmental racism and learning
- teaching hard history
- teaching and leading at the intersections of identity
And yes my friends, AFE102 is FREE!